7-12 Youth & Family
Ed Jernigan Kevin Cable
Philippians 4:13, Ephesians 6:11-17, Matthew 5:14-16,
“As soldiers of Christ, putting on the full armor of God, we
can do all things through Him. We can conquer the devil’s
schemes, glorify His holy name, shine His light for others
to follow,and encourage one another through his truth
- To increase spiritual maturity
- To teach the importance of evangelism
- To develop our teenagers into leaders
- To promote unity and fellowship
- To bind families more closely together
- To plan and mobilize our youth in activities of service, retreats, camps, devotionals, mission efforts, and youth rallies
- To encourage students to be involved in our community through
school, sports, and civic activities so they can show by example what it
means to be a Christian and to take those opportunities to invite friends
to church services and church activities.
- To provide opportunities of service for parents and other Center Hill adults (driving the bus, chaperoning activities, counseling youth, etc.) so that our congregation can build inter-generational relationships that will provide
the spiritual direction that will help our youth be prepared for a lifetime of faith.
- To provide resources and guidance to train families to raise strong, faithful, and evangelistic children.
Elder Liaison: Darrell Webb